Online via Zoom (from Seattle), 6:00–7:00 and 7:15–8:15 pm / $25 per class (10 student limit, must sign up on web site)
Slowly we begin, step by step, to enter into the world of movement together.
We also reached out to the state directly for guidance and we feel ready now to begin safely.
It will take all of us to remain healthy and safe and this is what we are doing and what you can do to help. Please fill out the COVID acknowledgement form at https://centuryballroom.com/home/classes/drop-in-classes
What we are doing…
- Socially distant dance “spaces” are marked on the floor
- Hand sanitizer is in the hall and at the entrance into the space
- Restrooms are unlocked so that no codes are needed
- We utilize both the window fans and standing fans throughout the space
- There will be 15 minutes in between each class so that we may sanitize the areas of use
- Class size is limited to 10 people for solo classes
- The building’s exterior doors are locked. We will let you in five minutes before class
What we ask of you...
- You will fill out a Waiver/Statement of being symptom-free, each day of class
- We will take your temperature at the door
- Masks must be worn at all times — including during class.
Instructor: Barb. No details available about which dances will be taught.